Viewing Details. Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this dream home has to offer and private viewings can be arranged with MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS on 01-8844690
MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer a fantastic 3 bedroom extended luxury home to the Dublin 11 property market. This light filled dream property is decorated to a very high standard with quality finishes throughout and presented to the market in truly turn key condition. No. 3 Cappagh Green would make the perfect family home and also has the benefit of off street parking in a private driveway and overlooks large parklands to the front.The interior is in show house condition throughout and was modernised and extended in recent years. The entrance hall has two separate storage facilities, modern Italian tiles and stair spot lighting. The front living room hosts a wonderful new fireplace recessed lighting and bright wooden flooring. The kitchen and breakfast room to the rear are the heart of the home and have all intergrated appliances. Upstairs are three large bedrooms and a brand new bathroom which was just recently installed. This property has EVERYTHING completed and upgraded throughout, so needs no further modernisation! Located just off the Kildonan Park and within walking distance from the many services and amenities Finglas Village has to offer. Charlestown shopping center, Cappagh Hospital, access to the M1/M50, Dublin Airport and The Port tunnel are all within minutes drive, making this location ideal. 3 Cappagh Green is also within an excellent catchment area for both primary and secondary schools. The area is serviced by an excellent bus route, making this an extremely central address within 10 minutes commute of the City Centre. Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this dream home has to offer and private viewings can be arranged with MOVEHOME ESTATE AGENTS on 01-8844690
– Extension to the front of the property.
– Modern and spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage space.
– Double doors from the dining area leading to the back garden.
– Bright and spacious living room with bay windows and feature fireplace.
– Recess lighting in the living room.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
– Fully tiled bathroom with modern fittings.
– Insulated and fully floored attic for extra storage space.
– Gas Fired Central Heating.
– Double glazed windows.
– Maintenance free back garden with timber shed.
– Gated front garden.
– Green area directly to the front of the property.
– Early viewing is essential
Ground floor: Entrance hall – 1.8m x 5.7m
Kitchen/dining room – 3.6m x 5.2m
Living room – 3.3m x 5.9m
First floor: Bedroom 1 – 3.2m x 4.3m
Bedroom 2 – 3.1m x 3.2m
Bedroom 3 – 2.3m x 3.3m
Bathroom – 2m x 1.8m
(all measurements approximate)